Commemorative plaque design for Celtic Graves Society. The plaque marks the site of the original Celtic Park, which stood from 1888 until 1892.
900mm x 600mm etched zinc plate, flood-coated emerald green and finished with hand-painted gold detail.
Big thanks to Photocast Products of Liverpool, for walking us through the process and working to a tight schedule!
Thanks also to @photobhoy for use of his photographs below, taken at the unveiling ceremony. See more of his work here.